HPCPC is a new technique of Liquid Chromatography, LC, which is support
free, and which finds its place among the several Liquid Chromatographic
The new innovated HPCPCTM is getting more involved in many fields of chemistry, for purification
of antibiotics, petides, tannins, saponins, lipids, drugs, ...... its future
development will see the production of bigger HPCPCTM units, and it will
incorporate crucial fields of chemistry, such as chiral separations.
Please download HPCPC catalog here.
- No loss of sample since both mobile and stationary phases are liquids and can be collected
for total recovery.
- The volume ratio of stationary to mobile phases is definitely much higher,
which leads to higher capacities and better resolution with no need of a high number of theoretical plates.
- The extreme flexibility of biphasic systems (mixtures of two or three or four solvents), which allows to modify the
selectivity of a system in order to get a pure compound, in the HPCPCTM
the polarities of both phases can be smoothly modified.
- The reduced solvent consumption, ten times less than for preparative scale chromatography for the same throughput, which
is of interest for environmental considerations. Separation accomplished
with laboratory HPCPCTM can be directly scaled up to production scale HPCPCTM.
- Another major advantage is the extremely low price of the stationary phase (solvents) compared
to that of column packing. Moreover, stationary can be refreshed easily,
and added materials like chiral selectors or complexing agents can be recovered
with no loss. Several publications in international journals bring valuable